Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!
Run Around Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Statement

Go down

Update Statement Empty Update Statement

Post  Hikaru Kazushime 11/30/2009, 10:00 am

This is an update concerning Run Around Forums for those members who have already joined and have seen little to no activity within the community.

RAF is the beginning of a very large and awesome project that I can't quite speak about much yet, but you will hear more about soon.

The little activity has been right on schedule- I haven't expected the forum to boom, ...yet.
I, Kazu, am currently taking a hiatus that was announced last month over Myspace and Twitter- this is a hiatus to improve the layout, efficiency, user friendliness, and more of Run Around Kazu -the parent site of the Run Around Network that oversees and blogs all RAN activity and it's usual topics. That hiatus which was called off a few days ago, has been re-announced after much thought, that the RAN isn't quite ready yet for a fully operational movement- so I've got a bit of preparation about me for the moment. (as well as finishing up school and other personal and family business that currently needs tending to before I launch this thing.)

So in other words, everything is fine, don't panic, because RAF will kick off once it starts being promoted throughout the networks. I am aiming for this very forum community to take off to become THE PLACE for otaku to gather and discuss. I'll be working very very hard on this, and you will see more than just a community based around a discussion board. The Run Around Network will depend on RAF as the main source of communication for those in the Run Around Community, and will begin to see things unfold over time as they embrace themselves in events, topics, and more that is related to Japanese Pop Culture.

A lot is currently in planning, as partnerships, friends, and colleagues are being made and gathered- and loads of ideas spring forth.
Don't worry whatsoever, just check back in a bit when things are rolling.
I'll be officially off hiatus beginning JAN 2010. New content will be hard to miss.
For now, feel free to use the forum if you like- it will definitely speed things up when the forum begins to populate.
Until then, I wish you all a happy holiday season, and best wishes for the new year.

RAK x RAF 2009
Made by otaku, for otaku.
Bringing Japan to the rest of the world.
Hikaru Kazushime
Hikaru Kazushime
Admin

http://runaroundkazu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down