Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!
Run Around Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run Around Forums Back Online

Go down

Run Around Forums Back Online Empty Run Around Forums Back Online

Post  Hikaru Kazushime 10/19/2009, 2:26 am

Just wanted to go over a few quick things about the forum, and what's in store for those who visit.

First off-
Newly launched RAF (Run Around Forums) has been subject to Forumotion's horrible maintenance fiasco that has occurred this week.
While attempting to hire a new company to work on their servers, the new guys screwed up and they decided to switch back to the previous ones...that's the gist of it, with a whole lot of mess in between.

Results were hundreds if not thousands of angry people all over the world whose forums turned into a white void of nothingness.

The maintenance is not over yet, but I was able to secure RAF in a phpbb3 format- so it'll look a little odd for now, but it's usable.

Secondly-
Not long after the forum launched there were a few bugs in the system- thankfully our wonderful members notified me and they were fixed.
I originally wanted to run sidebars on the community for feed and affiliate purposes, however the overlay coding had something stuck up it's (you know where) and it was causing problems with varying resolutions.

I would like to fix this in the future, as well as adding some very nice links and customizing the navigation bar.
Do please bare with me within the next month or so as we work out the kinks and add great content to the brand new Run Around community.
I hope you continue to run around with us, and make the most of the community as it continues to grow into a fun, enjoyable, and beneficial place.

-Kazu

PS: Also keep an eye out for some odd happenings in the next week or so as the maintenance continues- one thing you may notice now is that Avatars are missing...and god knows what else. This is only temporarily, and I apologize for the inconveniences.
Hikaru Kazushime
Hikaru Kazushime
Admin

http://runaroundkazu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down