Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!
Run Around Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fakku! Decides on FanimeCon2010

Go down

Fakku! Decides on FanimeCon2010 Empty Fakku! Decides on FanimeCon2010

Post  Hikaru Kazushime 3/27/2010, 11:59 pm

Fakku! Decides on FanimeCon2010 S1sw2h

First off-
About FAKKU!: It is an enormous site featuring loads of adult 18+ content related to anime, video games, manga, and more. It sees over 175,000,000 million pageviews a month and 5,000,000 unique visitors. Wow right?

-To some people FAKKU! is just a place to visit and perform "health sessions" or "relieve stress". To others, a place to keep up on the latest and greatest Doujinshi. The forums are also a goldmine of whatever you can think of- plus lots of user uploads, downloadable content, free games (ecchi and non-ecchi, but mostly ecchi) and randomness. It's just FAKKU!. If you're into ecchi content, go for it. It's the richest on the net in my oppinion. If you're not, just avoid looking at all the special stuff and look for the non-ecchi treasure within. You'll find it...in your own way. Everyone does.

Ok Kazu, we get it. So what happened?
A few days ago a friend on Facebook mentioned that it would be interesting to see FAKKU! at the next Fanime. I thought about it for a while, and thought- hey, why not? So I visited the site and found the contact form and wrote FAKKU! a nice little e-mail about why it would be nice to see them there. I also influenced a couple thousand people over several social networks to join in the fun and post on their Facebook page and tweet to them: "Please come to Fanime!"

-Continue to read the rest of this entry here: http://www.runaroundkazu.com/2010/03/fakku-joins-fanimecon2010.html

-Discuss below.
Hikaru Kazushime
Hikaru Kazushime
Admin

http://runaroundkazu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum