Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!
Run Around Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya

Go down

Do you want her?

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_lcap33%Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_lcap67%Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_lcap0%Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_lcap0%Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya Empty Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya

Post  Mana 3/12/2010, 4:37 am

At my last SacAnime, I decided to reach out of my boundries of just smaller figures and spoil myself with a large one.
A very large one. [to me at least].

Here is Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. by Kotobukiya!
I spent $50 on her because her box was a little messed up, but she was still in amazing condition. Her usual going price is for about $100 USD.

Here are some pics my friend took with her Nikon.

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9386
Her gorgeous face upclose. If you don't know, She has a removable faceplate and can switch between both eyes open and winking. Her hairpin also changes!

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9389
That gun is actually very big. It is made out of normal plastic and you have to put it together. But its huge! Much larger than my hand, my cellphone or anything else I can think of at this moment.

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9395
She is VERY detailed. They even did realistic shadowing in the most important places. [*coughoppaicough*]. Her BACK is even really nice. As you also can see, the gun is removable.

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9397
Here is the other faceplate, along with a matching hairclip piece! Very cute. I actually prefer this face on her. Its more "Yoko".

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9403
Just another picture showing her off. Boota is also there, he doesn't move like the gun though. I was kind of dissapointed that he wasn't in her Oppai like he usually is during the series, but that is okay!

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9405
A great angle of her winking face. She is clearly very gorgeous.

Ritona Yoko, Crimson Chapter ver. -Kotobukiya IMG_9372
She has very nice "ripped" stockings and a super cute tummy! I know that if she were real, I would poke it. A lot.

Anyway, That is my figure. I love her to death.
I'd like to that my good friend Melody for taking these pictures for me, seeing as I only have a crappy phone camera to work with.

You can find more information
here.

Thank you for reading!

-Mana♥️

Mana
Mana

http://www.twitter.com/ManaIsAnOtaku

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum