Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!
Run Around Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared?

3 posters

Go down

SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared? Empty SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared?

Post  hellothar 1/4/2010, 8:39 am

Because God Knows I'm not. (No matter how many times you look, there is no reference in that phrase)

I have no money. Already a bad sign.
I have no means of transportation.
Nothing prepared in terms of... well, anything.
Lets see if I can get all of this completed within the next... four days. Or five, since I'm probably going to the Saturday one.

That being said, who else is planning to go to SacAnime (or has already planned)?
hellothar
hellothar

Back to top Go down

SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared? Empty Re: SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared?

Post  Mana 1/6/2010, 5:25 am

We already know that i'm going and i'm ready. :3
Mana
Mana

http://www.twitter.com/ManaIsAnOtaku

Back to top Go down

SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared? Empty Re: SacAnime is in four days. Is anyone really prepared?

Post  Hikaru Kazushime 1/14/2010, 2:30 am

WENT. SAW. COVERED. NETWORKED. BOUGHT. CONQUERED.

'Twas a good show. There were a few nooks and crannies I didn't care for, but none were related to the show itself...just some negatives from my experience. But I enjoyed my time there, and can see that Sac-Anime is in the healing stages from the Summer09 con. Can't wait for the next summer show...however, Fanime10 sits ominously on the horizon...bwahahaha. lol!
Hikaru Kazushime
Hikaru Kazushime
Admin

http://runaroundkazu.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down