Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Run Around Forums
Register now for free to remove ads!
Run Around Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of my figures.

Go down

Some of my figures. Empty Some of my figures.

Post  RedLion 11/26/2010, 1:38 am

Aside from Kos-Mos. A good chunk of my figures is from Busou Shinki. For those who don't know Busou Shinki, it's a toyline/online game created by Konami. I was hoping to see some while at SacAnime 2010, but I didn't.

Yeah, Busou Shinki, on the toy half of the series, they're small robot girls with mecha musume mixed into it. From flowers and seeds, to devils and angels, to aircraft and even Ninjas. Each toy has a code that comes with it where you enter it into a game that you download from Konami's japanese site.

Here's where the game aspect comes in. It's an online game where you enter the codes you got from buying the figure. There the figure you purchased comes to life in the game. The game itself is like a pet raising simulator with two options: Battle Rondo and Diorama Studio.

Battle Rondo is where you and raise your Shinki, train it and take care of her. When you feel you're ready, you can have her compete in online matches against other people and their Shinki. You can go through a mission mode, spar with friends in the in game chatrooms, exhibition mode, even participate on in game tournaments.

On an added note, Shinki come with default names like Arnval (Type Angel) and MaoChao (Type Cat), but you can give them any name you want when you wake them up for the first time.

The game is free for the most part. If you want more characters you obviously have to buy the figures, or if you don't want to be bothered with buying the figures, you can buy ingame money to purchase the virtual versions of the Shinki, along with exclusive equipment.

It's like a game version of Angelic Layer.

The Diorama Studio on the other hand is just playing with your virtual figure, having her do any poses you wish and take pictures in the various backgrounds the game provides. There you can share with friends or post it on the Konami screenshot community for others to see.

Each figure was designed by a different artist, though popular artists have been known to come back. Some artists include Choco, Blade, Shimada Humikane, Magaki Ryota, and more.

There are even blank bodies (incase you bought a EX weapons set), or if you up for the challenge, you can make your very own Shinki.

Personally my favorite is Graffias, a Scorpion Type Shinki. My Graffias is named Fatima, but I have a lot more Shinki >w>.

Some of my figures. Shinki03
Fatima (Graffias doesn't come with a Karate outfit, the outfit I bought from someone in YJA)

Some of my figures. Mur1z
Murmeltier and Asuka
RedLion
RedLion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum